While the case studies are actual, the names and locations have been changed to protect the identity of the clients.
How to increase farm utilization rate through efficient planning?
1. Different crops took a different amount of time to grow from seed to harvest-ready state.
3. There was an up to (+/-)10% fluctuation in the demand cycle on a weekly basis.
We implemented an Artificial Intelligence-based system to manage crop cycle & operational planning.
The following were the key features:
- A consolidated view of the crop status on the farm at any point in time.
- Ability to add different agronomist(s) and farm help(s) to the platform.
- System-generated crop plan based on customer demand pattern.
- Automatic generation of daily tasks based on crop plan.
- AI-based auto-correction and auto-updation of tasks based on ground learnings.
- An ability for farm help(s) to flag issues and report them to agronomist(s) in real time.
- GPS-based time/attendance/visit log of agronomist(s) and farm help(s).
- Remote monitoring and management capabilities for the farm owner.